Enjoy the quality of an office visit, without leaving your home!
We offer the convenience of Healow TeleVisits!
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine uses the most up-to-date technology to bring quality medical care to you wherever you are. With telemedicine, healthcare professionals are able to address their patients’ needs remotely for many common conditions and ailments.
When, why, and how to use Healow TeleVisits
- For convenient, quality care — at work, at home, or on the road
- See your own physician for non-emergency and follow-up care
- Avoid the expense of travel, time off from work, or hiring a babysitter
- Prevent exposure to potentially contagious patients
- TeleVisits are easy — just use your smartphone, laptop, or PC
What is Healow?
Healow is a platform which allows patients and providers to stay engaged and to help patients take charge of their health. In addition to TeleVisits, Healow offers Patient Engagement tools and trackers, Kiosk check-in, and online appointment booking.
To participate in Healow TeleVisits, Click here then call us to book your TeleVisit!
How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
To begin your TeleVisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer's speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
TeleVisit is a pre-paid, self-pay service:
- Initial consultation 45 minutes: $250
- 15 minutes established follow up: $100
- 30 minutes established follow up: $150
Call our office (540) 374-3164 or schedule online today.